EVENT INFO - WALK 4 HOPE 2020
EVENT INFORMATION FOR THIS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 29
The Walk4Hope2020 event is almost here! Thank you so much for your support towards this event holding on Saturday February 29th from 7am. Below is some important information:
- Online: Our goal is to be as paperless as possible, so we encourage everyone to register online. But if that is not achieved, we will get you registered at the venue 😊 . It’s also a very easy and fun way to request donations and support from friends and family who live near and far. See the Registration page on cbafoundation.org/registration for more details.
- Students can register at the cost of N2,000 upon presentation of their school ID Card.
- The minimum donation for all other individuals is N7,500. This shall be collected at the venue for those who do not register before then (if you can afford it)
7:00AM EARLY MORNING REGISTRATION
The Walk4Hope will kick-off with registration from 6:45am. Participants will be issued a Polo shirt on first come, first serve basis and goody bag (after the Walk). We will commence at 7:00am before the sun’s rays are in full force so as to enjoy our walk with minimal heat, and also allow participants attend various other engagements holding this festive season.
7:15AM TAKE-OFF TIME
The Walk4Hope shall kick off by 7:15am.
We shall take-off from Muri Okunola park walk down to Ajose Adeogun roundabout and return.
We expect that this walk will take approximately 20 minutes
WHAT TO BRING ALONG
- Please be sure to wear comfortable sports attire including walking/ running shoes. Kindly use your CBA Foundation polo shirt, which you will be issued during registration. This is the official outfit for the Walk.
- You may consider bringing sunscreen and a plain color facecap to protect yourself from the sun’s rays.
- Parents are welcome to accompany their children aged 7 and above. Please make sure your children come to the event hydrated, and take frequent water breaks during the Walk.
WHAT WILL BE SERVED / SOLD
- Water will be served by volunteers at various touch points to all participants at no cost.
- Fresh squeezed fruit drinks Juices shall be available as well.
- Corporate Polo shirts of CBA Foundation can be purchased on that day. Please bring cash for the various items you may wish to purchase on the day of the event.
POLO SHIRT PICK-UP
All who have registered have the following options to pick up their Polo shirt:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on who you wish to send for pick up. The Project officer shall then arrange with you where, when and how to pick up.
- Pick up at the take-off point on the morning of the event at the Registration Desk
- Send an SMS with your full name to 08081110120 requesting for a call to agree pick up logistics of your Polo shirt.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you please leave skateboards and dogs at home for this event.
- Try as much as possible to desist from using your phones during the Walk as this may cause distraction / off-track walk.
WHAT WE DO
HEAD OFFICE ADRESS
- 1A, Atlantic Blvd,
Telephone: 0802 314 5376,
0808 111 0120
CONNECT WITH US